Those who enjoy shopping for children’s clothing and toys will benefit from Carter’s credit cards as they are specific to their niche. With over 300 locations worldwide, it started as a humble company in North Carolina, but today it has grown into a multinational! You can log into your credit card account, pay with your card and enjoy excellent customer service from Carter. Use your Carter’s credit card to receive free shipping whenever you buy children’s clothing at Carter’s store. Earn more when you buy t-shirts, pants, shoes, kid’s clothes, pajamas, underwear, socks, and other baby clothes for boys and girls. Carter’s credit card allows you to earn 20% of your purchases. Mothers and fathers need to buy children’s clothes. Shop the Carter Store with your Carter Credit Card to enjoy free shipping on your online or in-store purchases.
Procedure To Apply For Carters Credit Card
- Use your web browser to visit the official Carters Credit Card application page: https://www.carters.com/creditcard-apply.
- Read the credit card requirements and enter the requested information on the application form.
- Enter your details below in the registration form:
- First Name
- Last name
- Postal Code
- Email address
- Mobile number
- You can add a person (and your candidate): their first and last name, date of birth, and Relationship to you (from the drop-down list under Relationship to you) simply by clicking the plus button next to the word “Add” click on the card account someone’s credit.”
- Then enter your details below:
- Social Security Number
- Birth date
- Annual Income
- In the next step, click the “I consent” checkbox.
- Then click on the “Submit Request” button.
- After submitting your Carter credit card application, you will receive a confirmation. We will ship your Carter credit card to you within seven business days.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Carters Credit Card
- The person must be of legal age in their state or territory.
- You must have a valid ID.
- You must have an active Social Security Number (SSN) or Social Security Number (SIN).
- Do you have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address
- Your mobile number must be valid, as well as a valid email address.