In addition to the Carter Rewards Card, Comenity Bank also issues the Carter Credit Card. You can typically get discounts on certain branded items or purchases made through in-store reward cards. A person with good credit may apply for this card for “personal use.” Different apps may have different rates, but the lowest regular APR is 25.99%. The Carter credit card is an excellent option for those who make frequent purchases for children. It attracts up to two points for every dollar spent on purchases, and cardholders who make purchases of up to $10 can earn up to 150 points.
Benefits And Rewards From Carters Credit Card
(1) Every Purchase Will Earn You Points.
Customers who pay with Carter’s Loyalty Card earn one point for every dollar spent. Each dollar makes you two points, and 150 points are worth $10. Top up your balance and purchase additional items to take advantage of these offers. You can also quickly and easily use your points for cash back, statements, gift cards, or discounts.
(2) Sales Are Easily Accessible.
During the year, Carter’s credit card has a big sale. Some of you have Carters Credit Card. Customers receive routine notifications when there are significant sales or in-store events. Using this information, you can make more informed purchases.
(3) Carter’s Credit Card Has A Good Mobile App.
Carter’s mobile credit card app is easy to use and maintain. Keeping track of your purchases and earning rewards is accessible by downloading them to your smartphone. The program worked perfectly on iOS and Android devices. Setting up the Carter account is easy. iPads and PCs are also capable of placing orders.
Rewards From Carter Credit Cards From Comenity Bank
- Spend a dollar and get one point back. Upon reaching 100 points, you will receive a $10 reward certificate for your next purchase.
- We are pleased to present a special gift to you on your child’s birthday.
- Members of the rewards program can also take advantage of discounts and special offers that earn them bonus points.
- Cardholders receive more points in the children’s cycle. Cardholders receive 20% cash back when the card arrives and 25% on their first Carter credit card purchase.